African Revival Fellowship and its board members are committed to the long-term sustainability of our ministry. As we look to God as our source of provision in what we do, it is also important for us as a nonprofit organization that we look for a new way to secure funding for our mission.
African Revival Fellowship will strive to manage and steward all sources of Ministries and Programs funding in accordance with the laws, accounting, industry standards, social responsibility, and optimum and sustainable returns.
Financial Policy Objectives
1. African Revival Fellowship will develop, implement, and manage a rigorous Fundraising Strategy.
2. Engage all the board members and staff in support of its fundraising strategy
3. Be financially accountable.
4. Keep administrative expenses to a minimum.
5. Strive to be an organization of credibility, trustworthiness, and integrity.